Jaen decaffeinated capsules x100
- Capsules x100
- La Josefina
- Fresh Almonds
- from 50 to 75€
- Bourbon rouge
CAPSULES JAEN DECAFFEINATED X 100
A speciality coffee from the Cajamarca region, this coffee is decaffeinated using the sustainable Swiss Water process which requires very little water and protects the aromas of the coffee.
TASTING NOTE: A well-balanced and delicious cup with notes of chocolate and almond. A long and delicious finish.
- Intensity - Fruit : 3.5 / 5
- Origins : Brazil, Congo and Nicaragua
- Variety : Mixture of varieties
- Fermentation method : Washed and plain
- Agriculture : Reasoned
CERTIFIED HOME COMPOSTABLE ®NESPRESSO COMPATIBLE CAPSULES *
Impervious to oxygen, they perfectly preserve the aromas of coffee, and are the first to be "OK Home Compost" certified.
The “Home Compost” certification guarantees the total degradation of the capsule after 20 weeks, at room temperature, in your domestic compost.
These home compostable capsules, packaged in a protective atmosphere, are produced in France and contain 100% organic and freshly roasted specialty coffee.
Carefully roasted in France.
* Brand belonging to a third party, unrelated to Terres de Café.
What is specialty coffee?
As its name suggests, specialty coffee brings together specific characters:
- Care taken in the choice of terroir
- Rigor in the selection of botanical varieties used
- Control of cultivation and harvesting methods
- Respect of the fermentation, drying and sorting process