Capsules Colombia South Huila x10
- Score 88+
- Award winning coffees
Projet Terres de café
- Black tea
- Less than 15€
- Bourbon Rose
CAPSULES COLOMBIA SOUTH HUILA X 10
Every year, as part of the Bourbon Project, we select the best batches of Bourbon Rose from our partner farms in the southern part of the Huila region in Colombia. A pure, fruity and intense cup.
- Intensity - Fruit : 5/5
- Farms - Producers : El Robles, La Granada
- Region - Altitude : South huila / 1600m - 1800m
- Variety - Process : Pink Bourbon - Washed and anaeropic
- Agriculture : Sustainable
CERTIFIED HOME COMPOSTABLE ®NESPRESSO COMPATIBLE CAPSULES *
Impervious to oxygen, they perfectly preserve the aromas of coffee, and are the first to be "OK Home Compost" certified.
The “Home Compost” certification guarantees the total degradation of the capsule after 20 weeks, at room temperature, in your domestic compost.
These home compostable capsules, packaged in a protective atmosphere, are produced in France and contain 100% organic and freshly roasted specialty coffee.
Carefully roasted in France.
* Brand belonging to a third party, unrelated to Terres de Café.
What is specialty coffee?
As its name suggests, specialty coffee brings together specific characters:
- Care taken in the choice of terroir
- Rigor in the selection of botanical varieties used
- Control of cultivation and harvesting methods
- Respect of the fermentation, drying and sorting process