Subscription - Exclusive coffees
3, 6 or 12 months
- Subcription type
- With commitment ( coffee box)
*Free shipping in Metropolitan France and Zone 1 (Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands)*
Terres de Café offers you :
- an airtight box (250g) for any purchase of a 6 month subscription.
- an airtight box (250g) and the book "Culture Café, la Révolution du Café de spécialité" for any purchase of a 12 month subscription.
The coffee of the Month, Septembre 2022 : KSF Limmu Echemo - Heirloom Fully Washed:
New harvest 2022
Tasting note :
- Nose : notes of flowers, fruits and chocolate.
- On the palate : a silky body, the floral dimension persists and is completed by notes of peach, apricot and lemon. A pure and fine finish that lingers in the mouth. A great cup, airy and fruity.
Khalid Shifa is one of those producers who know how to increase their volumes as well as the quality of their production, while remaining free of any input. Ideal partner, we are happy to propose this coffee.
This coffee is roasted for espresso methods and slow coffee methods.
- The "espresso roasting" is recommended for the following equipment :
- The "slow coffee roasting" is recommended for the following equipment :
The monthly subscription means :
- Receive a rare and exceptional coffee every month at a preferential price, accompanied by a coffee from the permanent range.
- Choose your own formula: 2 or 4 coffees, depending on your monthly consumption; in beans or ground - depending on your machine.
- But above all, contribute to the fabulous revolution of speciality coffees by being guaranteed to receive the best of the world's production.
About delivery :
- Delivery is free in Metropolitan France and Zone 1 (Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands).
- For subscriptions made between the 1st and the 15th of the month: the first subscription box is sent within 72 hours.
- For subscriptions made between the 15th and 30th of the month: the first subscription box is sent at the beginning of the following month.
Subscribe to a sustainable supply sector ?
Our 10 years of roasting and sourcing allow us to today take a step back on what we do and how we do it. In 10 years, Terres de Café has become one of the leading speciality coffee players in Europe. This success is largely due to our sourcing policy, a pillar of our founding principles of traceability and sustainability.
• Favour coffee grown using agroforestry to combat climate change, deforestation and promote the expertise and the attachment of farming communities to their lands,
• Optimise volumes of coffee purchased from long-term partners to create strong ties and to give them visibility in terms of qualitative and quantitative development,
• Sensitize partners about environmental and social sustainability and support them with training and purchase commitments,
• Promote the quality, traceability and safeguarding of agricultural heritage through high purchase prices compared to "commodity" market prices, thus enabling smallholders to live off their work,
• Maintain a continuous, direct and trusting relationship with partner producers, Not collaborating with agribusiness multinationals that destroy resources and forests.