Organic Brazil Bob-o-Link x 10 Capsules
- La Josefina
- Fresh Almonds
- Less than 15€
- Bourbon Jaune
BOB-O-LINK CAPSULES X 10
The Fazenda Ambiental Fortaleza cooperative is a pioneer in green coffee farming in Brazil which now serves as a model to several hundreds of small producers in the region.
TASTING NOTE: A thick body, notes of milk chocolate, almonds and hazelnuts. A delicious finish.
- Intensity - Fruit : 3/5
- Farm - Producer : Fazenda Ambiental Fortaleza, Croce 's Family
- Region - Altitude : Cajamarc Mococa / 1000m
- Variety - Process : Yellow bourbon - Natural
- Agriculture : Certified organic, Forest coffee
CERTIFIED HOME COMPOS
TABLE ®NESPRESSO COMPATIBLE CAPSULES *
Impervious to oxygen, they perfectly preserve the aromas of coffee, and are the first to be "OK Home Compost" certified.
The “Home Compost” certification guarantees the total degradation of the capsule after 20 weeks, at room temperature, in your domestic compost.
These home compostable capsules, packaged in a protective atmosphere, are produced in France and contain 100% organic and freshly roasted specialty coffee.
Carefully roasted in France.
* Brand belonging to a third party, unrelated to Terres de Café.
What is specialty coffee?
As its name suggests, specialty coffee brings together specific characters:
- Care taken in the choice of terroir
- Rigor in the selection of botanical varieties used
- Control of cultivation and harvesting methods
- Respect of the fermentation, drying and sorting process