Organic Ethiopia Yeti village x 10 Capsules
- Score 85+
- La Josefina
- Milk chocolate
- Less than 15€
- Mokas Heirloom
ORGANIC YETI VILLAGE CAPSULES X 10
The house's iconic coffee, Yéti is the name of the village where coffee bushes have been growing in the shade of the forest for thousands of years. 100% forest coffee.
TASTING NOTE: A delicious cup with notes of praline, chocolate and sweet spices.
- Intensity - Fruit : 4/5
- Coop - Producer : Yerosati - Several small producers
- Region - Altitude : Wallaga / 1500m
- Variety - Process : Yellow bourbon - Natural
- Agriculture : Certified organic, Forest coffee
CERTIFIED HOME COMPOSTABLE ®NESPRESSO COMPATIBLE CAPSULES *
Impervious to oxygen, they perfectly preserve the aromas of coffee, and are the first to be "OK Home Compost" certified.
The “Home Compost” certification guarantees the total degradation of the capsule after 20 weeks, at room temperature, in your domestic compost.
These home compostable capsules, packaged in a protective atmosphere, are produced in France and contain 100% organic and freshly roasted specialty coffee.
Carefully roasted in France.
* Brand belonging to a third party, unrelated to Terres de Café.
What is specialty coffee?
As its name suggests, specialty coffee brings together specific characters:
- Care taken in the choice of terroir
- Rigor in the selection of botanical varieties used
- Control of cultivation and harvesting methods
- Respect of the fermentation, drying and sorting process