Organic Honduras Marcala capsules x 10 Capsules
- La Josefina
- Milk chocolate
- Less than 15€
ORGANIC HONDURAS MARCALA CAPSULES X 10
The region of Marcala, south-west of La Paz, is known for the exceptional quality of its coffees.
TASTING NOTE : A beautifully balanced cup with a sweet fruitiness and notes of milk chocolate.
- Intensity - Fruit : 3,5/5
- Coop - Producer : Cafe Organico Marcala, small producers
- Region - Altitude : Marcala / 1700m
- Variety - Process : Typica and Pacas - washed
- Agriculture : Certified organic, agroforestery
CERTIFIED HOME COMPOSTABLE ®NESPRESSO COMPATIBLE CAPSULES *
Impervious to oxygen, they perfectly preserve the aromas of coffee, and are the first to be "OK Home Compost" certified.
The “Home Compost” certification guarantees the total degradation of the capsule after 20 weeks, at room temperature, in your domestic compost.
These home compostable capsules, packaged in a protective atmosphere, are produced in France and contain 100% organic and freshly roasted specialty coffee.
Carefully roasted in France.
* Brand belonging to a third party, unrelated to Terres de Café.
What is specialty coffee?
As its name suggests, specialty coffee brings together specific characters:
- Care taken in the choice of terroir
- Rigor in the selection of botanical varieties used
- Control of cultivation and harvesting methods
- Respect of the fermentation, drying and sorting process