Nomad coffee maker - AEROPRESS
Nomad French press AEROPRESS.
Perfect to make a coffee easily when travelling, or even in your kitchen !
With the AEROPRESS, prepare smooth and bitterness coffees quickly : 1 to 3 cups in a few second. The AEROPRESS cleaning is simple, as it goes to the dishwasher. You can obtain 4 different cups of coffee: an espresso, an American coffee, a café au lait or a cold infusion.
A travel cover is offered.
Use of the AEROPRESS :
- Add 2 AEROPRESS spoons for one coffee of 150 ml (measure 2) of water.
- Add a filter on the lower part (do not forget to wet the filter before!).
- Pour the water. For a perfect extraction, we recommend a water with a temperature from 80°C to 95°C (do not exceed this temperature).
- Melt with the AEROPRESS spoon and let rest 15 seconds.
- Close the pistonwith the filter and turn it on your glass
- Press slowly the coffee with the "suction cup"
- Your espresso is ready ... Taste it! A tight grinding, between 15 and 17g of coffee for 150ml of water will allow you to enjoy an aromatic and bold coffee !
If you want to drink an American coffee, you have to add water in the mug to make a 237ml coffee.
If you want to drink a latte coffee, you have to add milk to the mug to make a 237 ml coffee.
For a cold brew of 237 ml, you have to pour water at room temperature (ice water is also suitable).
A few practical tips
- Hold the cup and cylinder firmly in one hand and press the plunger vertically with the other hand.
- Never depress the plunger if the cylinder seal is loose.
- Do not press too hard on the plunger, as this could break the cylinder.
- Do not use the coffeemaker upside down.
- Place the coffee maker to make coffee on a stable place.
Dimensions: H 5,4 x D 4,2 x W 3,8
Weight: 8,0 oz,
Brewing capacity: 10 oz,
Filter holder capacity: 350
Capacity spoon: 14 g
Type of coffee: filter coffee or espresso. Ground espresso coffee takes longer and gives a stronger drink
Characteristics: Made in the United States
Components: Piston, cylinder, stirrer, dose, 350 micro-filters, filter holder, funnel, lid
Maintenance: The coffee maker should be cleaned after each use. After using the Aeropresso, discard the coffee grounds and don't forget to press the joint down well to store it. This will prevent the seal from compressing. For washing the coffee maker, you can put it in the dishwasher. The cylinder can be cleaned very simply but obligatorily after each use. The gasket can be cleaned with a simple brush under tap water. If the cylinder becomes sticky, we advise you to wash it with vinegar. As for the seal at the end of the piston, you can wash it from time to time in hot water with soap.
|Created in 2005 by Stanford professor Allan Adler, Aeropress came about one day at the dinner. Adler's wife suggested she had always problems when she just wanted to brew a single cup of coffee.|