Moccamaster coffee machine KBG SELECT - Polished Silver
We only ship coffee machines in France. For more information on the product, please contact email@example.com
MOCCAMASTER KBG 741
The Moccamaster coffee machine KBG 741 is handmade in the Netherlands, with a retro design. Its precision, fiability and long lasting make it a great coffee machine. Prepare up to 1,25 L of filter coffee in 6 minutes.
Advantages of the MOCCAMASTER KBG 741 :
- It features a glass jug and an automatic drip-stop brew-basket that stops the flow of coffee if the jug is pulled away.
- Thanks to its perfect brewing temperature, the coffee has an ideal balance between sweet and bitter (less sour and bitter taste).
- The hot plate has two settings to offer you the choice to hold the coffee at 80° to 85° C, while never burning the coffee.
- The contact time between coffee and water (5,5 min) is perfect. Indeed, it takes 4 minutes for all aromas to be extracted, and less than 8 minutes to avoid to make a sour taste.
- The cover, that automatically blend the coffee, allows to homogenize the coffee concentration.
- Easy to clean : the components of the machine are removable and go to the dishwasher.
For any purchase of a Moccamaster coffee machine, Terres de Café offers you two coffees of the moment (italian coffee maker)
Volts: 120V / 240V.
Watts: 1475W / 1520W.
Dimensions: L 39.5 x H 38 cm. Weight: 3.2 kg
Material : Made with durable metal housings and BPA/BPS/BPF & Phthalate free plastics
Product Care : Removable parts easy to clean and easy to be replaced.
Created in 1968 by Dutch Gerard C. Smit, Moccamaster brewers are handmade and tested in the heart of the Netherlands. Technivorm makes durable and reliable products that the consumer can fully trust.
It takes care of its environment by using recyclable materials and by making sure the products are energy efficient with a long lifespan.