- Terres de Café
Box of 10 batches of 10 capsules :
• 1 batch of 10 capsules of H3, a blend of three organic Ethiopian coffees. The attack is supple, the body extremely velvety. The spicy typicity of semi-wild mokas tightened by fine acidity offers intoxicating gourmandise. Long in the mouth, very persistent and gourmet. A highly esteemed espresso, classic and sophisticated.
• 1 batch of 10 capsules of Yeti Village Moka Bio, an organic coffee from Ethiopia. Semi-wild and natural, it offers a cup with notes of sweet spices and wild herbs. Slightly acidulous, sweet and with much body, a gourmet cup with a finishing taste of honey and praline.
• 1 batch of 10 capsules of Himalaya Bourbon Rouge, a Salvadorian coffee. Lots of body and sweetness, hazelnut always, much cocoa and a fruity finish. Intensity restricted by a degree of acidity.
• 2 batches of 10 capsules of Planadas, an organic coffee from Colombia. A scented cup, fine and slightly lemony. A pleasant mouthfeel with an elegant finish. Colombia's best value for money in Bio.
• 1 batch of 10 capsules of Organic Terroirs, Terroirs is a blend of two great high-altitude Arabicas. The nose is generous and aromatic and develops notes of mild tobacco, red fruits and chocolate.
• 1 batch of 10 capsules of Decafeinated organic coffee with a conserved flavour. A fragrant and balanced cup. Lightly wooded sustained by notes of cocoa and dried fruits.
• 1 batch of 10 capsules of Finca La Mikay, a colombian coffee. The attack is supple, the body extremely velvety. The spicy typicity of semi-wild mokas tightened by fine acidity offers intoxicating gourmandise.
• 1 batch of 10 capsules of Barista, a strong and balanced blend. Notes of cocoa and spices, with strenght and long lasting in the mouth.
• 1 batch of 10 capsules of Parfait Expresso, a chocolaty blend with hazelnut notes.
Dimensions: L 29.5 x l x 24 H 8 cm
Composition: 10 boxes of Nespresso Compatible capsules
TERRES DE CAFE
Created in 2009 by Christophe Servell, Terres de Café offers the widest range of specialty coffees in Europe with more than 30 exclusive coffees, in bean form or ground, pure origin or blended, according to 4 permanent ranges.