Terrazas Del Pisque Sidra Natural - 150g
A pure and fine cup, delicately fruity.
- On the nose: Fine scents of berries, lemon and apricot.
- On the palate: A soft and silky body, with aromas of lemon, lime, pineapple and honey.
An elegant, fruity and delicate finish.
- Score 88+
- Tea bags
- Édition limitée
- from 15€ to 25€
- Nose: Gourmet, reminiscent of brown sugar and chocolate.
- In the mouth: The cup is delicate with notes of caramel, blackberry and lychee. The fine acidity of raspberry and green apple bring freshness and floral throughout the cup.
- A fine and balanced coffee with a silky and round body.
This coffee is roasted for espresso methods and slow coffee methods.
- The "espresso roasting" is recommended for the following equipment :
- The "slow coffee roasting" is recommended for the following equipment :
What is a score?
Our product range is categorised by score: 80+, 85+, 88+ We have the "Specialty Coffee Association of America" to thank for the system of "scores", who defined a very strict ratings protocol to evaluate the quality of speciality coffee. This ratings system enables players within the sector, as well as coffee lovers, to share a common language. Within this tasting protocol, the main criteria for the evaluation of a coffee are noted: odour, aroma, after-taste, acidity, body, harmony, purity...
The final score classifies the coffee within a hierarchy unique to speciality coffee. The coffee must achieve a score of at least 80/100 to be considered a speciality coffee.
A detailed look at the scores attributed to speciality coffee:
Our blends, being mixtures of multiple coffees, are excluded from the rating system, although they are all comprised of speciality coffees.
*The SCAA classifies 90+ coffees as "Outstanding". We consider an 88+ coffee to reflect a quality that is already outstanding, already representing the excellence of the sector. In this regard, it is a Grand Cru.
Agronomist and poet with a thousand and one lives, Arnaud Causse is taking up a new challenge with his Terrazas Del Pisque farm: to create a productive forest in the middle of the desert. Under the trees And already he is delivering sublime coffees, including this stunning Sidra!
A speciality coffee
Speciality coffee are the best batches of coffee from farms or local cooperatives. They are fully traceable (botanical variety, region, plot) and respect demanding processing methods. This guarantees exceptional quality in the cup.
You might also like
Coffee "10" Blend - KG
Lot Decaffeinated X2
KSF decaffeinated and Jaen decaffeinated
Coffee KSF Goma Forest
Coffee KSF Heirloom Honey...