Organic Ethiopia Old Yeti capules x10
- Score 88+
- Forest coffees
- Less than 15€
ORGANIC ETHIOPIA OLD YETI CAPSULES X 10
Old Yeti is the first project to be carried out in a producing country by Terres de Café in 2011. The ancient coffee bush plots are isolated and harvested separately to form an exceptional batch that has become a bestseller. 100% forest coffee!
TASTING NOTE : A creamy cup with notes of peach, apricot, tonka bean and candied lemon.
- Intensity - Fruit : 4/5
- Farm - Producer : Yerosati - Several small producers
- Region - Altitude : Wallaga / 1500m
- Variety - Process : Moka heirlom, hundred-year-old trees - Natural
- Agriculture : Certified organic, Forest coffee
CERTIFIED HOME COMPOSTABLE ®NESPRESSO COMPATIBLE CAPSULES *
Impervious to oxygen, they perfectly preserve the aromas of coffee, and are the first to be "OK Home Compost" certified.
The “Home Compost” certification guarantees the total degradation of the capsule after 20 weeks, at room temperature, in your domestic compost.
These home compostable capsules, packaged in a protective atmosphere, are produced in France and contain 100% organic and freshly roasted specialty coffee.
Carefully roasted in France.
* Brand belonging to a third party, unrelated to Terres de Café.
What is specialty coffee?
As its name suggests, specialty coffee brings together specific characters:
- Care taken in the choice of terroir
- Rigor in the selection of botanical varieties used
- Control of cultivation and harvesting methods
- Respect of the fermentation, drying and sorting process