Organic Colombia Del Cesar Capsules x 10
- Score 80+
- La Josefina
- Less than 15€
ORGANIC DEL CESAR CAPSULES X 10
The Del Cesar Valley in northern Colombia is an area of mountains and forest where the coffee bushes grow in the shade of native trees.
TASTING NOTE : A mild cup with notes of caramel, hazelnut and chocolate.
- Intensity - Fruit : 3/5
- Farm - Producer : Cafe entre Sierra
- Region - Altitude : Perija - 1800m
- Variety - Process : Blend of varieties - washed
- Agriculture : Certified organic, Forest coffee
CERTIFIED HOME COMPOSTABL
E ®NESPRESSO COMPATIBLE CAPSULES *
Impervious to oxygen, they perfectly preserve the aromas of coffee, and are the first to be "OK Home Compost" certified.
The “Home Compost” certification guarantees the total degradation of the capsule after 20 weeks, at room temperature, in your domestic compost.
These home compostable capsules, packaged in a protective atmosphere, are produced in France and contain 100% organic and freshly roasted specialty coffee.
Carefully roasted in France.
* Brand belonging to a third party, unrelated to Terres de Café.
What is specialty coffee?
As its name suggests, specialty coffee brings together specific characters:
- Care taken in the choice of terroir
- Rigor in the selection of botanical varieties used
- Control of cultivation and harvesting methods
- Respect of the fermentation, drying and sorting process